Full program description
This self-paced program contains six modules designed to introduce participants to the foundations of well-being and one well-being model (PERMA) that is well-suited to the classroom context.
Participants in this certificate program will be able to:
- define the five pillars of the PERMA model
- explain how the five pillars of PERMA can foster their students' and their personal well-being
- identify PERMA strategies that can be used in their course design
- reflect on their current teaching practices and areas where PERMA strategies are already being used or could be implemented
- begin planning how to incorporate aspects of PERMA into their courses